Detailed design for Future Growth Project. Wellhead Pressure Management Project is a large-scale expansion of capacity at the existing Tengiz oil field.
Project target is a new Construction Compound (CC) consisting of the main facilities of loading-unloading, development and storage of the project materials.
Scope of work for Construction Compound provides the engineering, procurement and construction of 13 buildings and facilities.
• Client - Tengizchevroil LLP (ТCО).
• General Project Developer– KPJV Company
• Procurement and Construction Contractor - TengizStroyService LLP ( TSS)
• Subcontractor on engineering - RPC Batys-EcoConsulting LLP
• Vendor of building structures and frames - Canadian Company SPRUNG
The basis for performance of the detailed design for Compound Construction Project is the Contract №34-04/16 dd.
15.07.2017 signed between TSS LLP and BEC LLP within Construction Compound Buildings EPC Package in accordance with provided basic data. All designed facilities are located within TCO area. All engineering solutions were accepted in accordance with the Scope of Work provided by TSS LLP.
All basic data provided by TCO and KPJV were used for development of the detailed design.